Thursday 1 February 2007

Day from hell

There is simply no other way to describe it, but the day from hell. First, Jeddah was around ALL DAY. He was there when I woke up, there when I woke up again; in fact, he was there the third, fourth, fifth and sixth times I woke up.

I couldn't even get outside, so I had to use my litter tray for the first time in over 6 months. Now Ellen will have to clean it.

All day Jeddah ran about outside in MY GARDEN, taking up MY SPACE.

To cap it all off, Ellen had people around this evening. TEN of them! More invasion of my space. That stupid dog, Jeddah, barked at every second person who arrived. What's with that? Every second person?

Finally he got taken away, but the other invaders were still there so I escaped over the back fence. At least I got to stay out until much later than normal. Ellen's a lot more lenient when she has people over. I'm stuck inside now, though. But at least Jeddah and everyone else is finally GONE and I can have my house back to myself.

No comments: