Friday 15 June 2007

Leonidas the usurper

I am at my wits' end. I don't know what to do. Ellen has taken one of those daemon tests and found out her daemon is a snow leopard! A beautiful cuddly white (rather attractive actually) snow leopard called Leonidas. How can I compete with that?

It's all the fault of these blasted books by some stupid fantasy author, who wrote about a world where humans have animal familiars that are across between their soul and a best friend. They say that in our world they're invisible, but they're there. Now that I know, how will I ever feel secure again? She could dump me anytime for her invisible gorgeous snow leopard.

Leonidas. I hate him! I'm Ellen's best friend. How could she do this to me?

2 comments:

SCRIBBLY said...

Dear Chenna,

I don't think this Leonidas fellow is a problem. Why don't you be sociable, and encourage Ellen to invite him over for tea?

He might eat HER.

Anonymous said...

Your point is well taken, Scribbly. I gathered my courage and chatted with him the other day. If I become friends with him, then Ellen can love us both. (But I'm still the only one who's visible!)