Monday 24 March 2008

Dragged away on holiday

Well, I supposed I asked for it. This past Easter weekend, Ellen dragged me all the way to the island. I thought after two weekends home alone this month that I might have escaped the interminable car journey and confinement indoors, but I was wrong.

Actually, it wasn't that bad. I'm getting used to the car journey, and at least E's worked out that if she changes my litter every day then I'll use it instead of the floor.

This morning I even ventured outside for a bit, while E was hanging washing on the line. But for the most part I stayed indoors and watched the world go by through the various windows.

But at the end of the day it's rather boring. There's nothing to DO down there. All E does is clack clack clack away on her computer (much the same as at home, really, I don't know why she bothers going all the way down there just for that). I get so bored I can't even be bothered eating.

Oh well, at least we're home again now.

No comments: