Sunday 4 May 2008

Angelcat


Hey, whose blog is this anyway? I am still here, but if I choose not to post, then that's my prerogative.

If you must know, the reason I've been so quiet during April is because I've been so GOOD. Nothing to report, whatsoever. No fights, no holidays, no rodents, no blood drawn (well, OK, that's a lie. I've scratched Ellen a few times).

Clearly I don't need therapy anymore. Must be something to do with being five? I am now an angelcat. Perhaps I should start a series of angelcat tips now, just for fun? (Beth could do with some pointers . . .)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Er, I hate to tell you this, Chenna-sweetiepie, but have you looked in the mirror lately?

Last time I saw you -- beyond the flashing teeth and sharpened claws, beyond the screaming of those vets, you weren't tabby in any way, shape or form. Especially not kitten form. And you call me a matron cat! Sheesh! How old do you think you are? What's that tag: now I am five -- sweetypie, that doesn't mean days old, I don't think. Not even weeks. Angel this kitten might be, but, babe, that just ain't you!