Wednesday 25 February 2009

the entertainment

I survived the writer-a-thon. Just. Spent much of the weekend curled up under E's doona (cosy) or nagging at her for attention. I have a sneaking suspicion I was the entertainment, however. One of E's friends spent an inordinate amount of time watching me and grinning whenever I did anything. I started to get a complex. The other one turned out to be one of Beth's humans, and I didn't know whether I should hold it against her. I thought maybe I should.

Home now, though. It's nice to be home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I wondered where she went and why she came home smelling of other cats. And it was you!

I think I've even spied a photo on her camera -- were you writing by any chance? You look like you were writing. And you are a blog writer, so does that make you boring too? And me?

As far as my human goes -- she's lost the cord so can't upload the photo (dumb humans lose everything), but when it turns up, I'll make sure she does. *We* don't need it, after all.