Tuesday 4 August 2009

Battered & bruised

Feeling sorry for myself at present. The past couple of months have been lovely and peaceful (once Jeddah went home) but I had a bit of a run-in with the evil ginger cat yesterday.

I was feeling so battered and sore that I couldn't bring myself to get out of my cushion all evening -- not even when E got home and put my food out. She came over all scrunch-faced, wanting to know what was wrong, but it's not as though she understands when I speak is it? All I could do was growl menacingly when she started feeling around for broken bits.

Then she went outside and found all the fur on the deck and made squawking noises. For a few moments I thought she was going to drag me off to the vet. Like that would make me feel better? Humans are deluded. Praise the catgods, she didn't.

Anyway, by 1am I was so hungry I dragged myself over to the food bowl and then went into E's bed for the night.

Feeling better today, although still SORE. God I HATE that cat.

No comments: