Wednesday 3 October 2007

A new perspective

As everyone knows, I'm a problem cat (and proud of it). But I thought my readers might enjoy a slightly different perspective.

You probably all remember Beth? She was the matron cat (sssh, she doesn't like being called that) who donated blood for poor Fox a month or so ago. She's a model citizen: never wees on the floor inside, never scratches or growls, never jumps up on the kitchen bench. She probably even allows her family to cuddle her. But what she lacks in devilry, she has in experience. No doubt she's got some feral feline tales to tell!

So I've invited Beth to post some of her stories here, and maybe some tips as well. As far as I know, she's not in therapy, but maybe some of her advice will help me!

Stay tuned over the coming weeks . . .

No comments: