Sunday 4 March 2007

Abandoned again

OMG it happened again! Ellen went away and left me - this time for two whole nights. Next time I see a wheelie case, I'm stowing away.

Helen came and fed me this time, once on Saturday morning and then Saturday evening. I had to wait until nearly midday on Sunday for Ellen to come home and feed me after that.

To make sure Ellen didn't sneak off again, I followed her around for the rest of the day on Sunday. Every time I heard the front door open or close, I ran to see. She did leave at about 2:30, and I almost panicked, but she came back again at about 5:00.

How can she do this to me? She knows I'm neurotic enough already; she doesn't need to add to it. This will probably end up with me having yet another case of cystitis and FLUTD - for nearly the 10th time. Well, she can damn well pay the vet fees.

I slept all evening on her lap, while she watched crappy tv. I couldn't help it. I wanted to be near her. Now I'm in perpetual dread that she'll do it again.

No comments: