Thursday 15 March 2007

The island - Day 3 (Monday)

By the third day I was starting to feel more at home, although Jeddah still made me nervous. I think I would like to spend a weekend at the island without Jeddah -- it would be so much more relaxing!

Anyway, I spent most of the day in Ellen's room again. By the time she shoved me in my cage for the trip home, I was ready to go. It wasn't nearly so frustrating on the way home, because I knew we were headed home! It still took nearly 2 hours, but it was so wonderful to finally have my space back.

Thankfully, Ellen fed me straight away, because my appetite had been really off all weekend.

In all, it was an interesting experience. Character building. I hope it doesn't happen again for a while. There's just been too much upheaval in my life of late!

No comments: